A 40-Day Exploration
It’s All About Time
Daily self-exploration exercises with self-care
and optional scheduled group integration sessions
and/or individual session at your request.
|I just need more time!
Do you constantly feel like you’re running out of time and there’s just not enough hours in the day? How many times a day to check to see what time it is? How relieved are you when you get that rare day off with little or nothing to do on your schedule?
How many ways do you relate to time? And how many of those leave you feeling relieved vs. stressed?
Reveal your own relationships and why and how they got that way, with time, through this 40-day exploration.
Have you ever thought “Just one more thing…” eight times and been so late to your appointment that you almost miss it? Been so anxious about being late for an important date that you show up an hour early? Had a to do list that you expect you can get done in a day take the next three months? Or vice versa?
Discover your own answers as to why you have these beliefs, habits and conditioning around time.
The nature of groupwork allows, from a quantum physics understanding of increasing observation, for exceptional effectiveness.
Come transcend time with us.
♦ Daily exercises interspersed with integration days, allowing you to rest, integrate and catch-up so you don’t feel overwhelmed.
– Explorations into a number of principles including humility, honesty, authenticity, compassion, relationships (with self and others), intimacy, sensuality.
– Illuminate and cultivate a passionate relationship to you… and to you living fully.
– Exercises to invite you looking inward and exploring yourself, all of which can be done multiple times to discover more within yourself.
– Support is available to you via email or FaceBook message for you to share your awareness’s, your questions or simply connect.
♦ Six (6) group BodyTalk sessions to optimize integration of your self-discoveries.
– Integration BodyTalk sessions will draw on BodyTalk, Eastern Medicine and the Life Sciences’ principles (ie. Reveal & Release, etc.) with an emphasis on exploring self honestly.
– The effectiveness of creating change in yourself and your life is greatly increased with these supporting sessions.
– Group sessions are interspersed throughout this exploration to maximize your experience and your success.
– Listening to the sessions can be done multiple times to continue to receive benefit up to months and years later.
♦ One (1) individual BodyTalk session is scheduled by you when you feel you need it most.
– For those who wish to continue to integrate their specific focus within the journey of this exploration.
– Request your session any time within 4 months of starting your course.Clients: This will help to deepen your connection to the most intimate relationship you have, the one with yourself. It will also deepen your healing sessions with practitioners by understanding yourself more.
Practitioners: This will help to strengthen the scope of your sessions, whatever you practice, by broadening the possibilities of what can be done, allowing you to take others deeper into themselves to heal.