June 18-20, 9-5:30pm CST: BodyTalk Fundamentals Integration will be taught in line with the now new full 3 day structure filled with more learning opportunities for you. Monitoring rates now apply as per IBA policy.
All prices subject to tax; textbook is the same as BodyTalk Fundamentals. This course will be taught in an Online format. All times are in CST time zone. This will be a live event, audio recordings are permissible. Follow-up support in the form of complimentary study tele-calls and access to a students resource section on my personal website is provided to all students regardless of their BodyTalk Instructor.
Allison is most known for her professionalism while delivering the material in a light-hearted manner steeped in opportunity for both personal and professional transformation. There will be ample time to learn in three different ways, hearing the material, seeing it demonstrated and having ample practice time which also affords the opportunity to receive and heal. Click here to pay.
Click here to register.
Please scroll down to learn more about what’s covered in this new format.
Fundamentals Integration Course Description:
-Q and A
-Review of Exploring Procedure
-Review of BodyTalk Fundamentals Techniques
-Discussion and practice on refining your muscle checking
-Discussion about how to prepare for the exam and answering any questions pertaining to the exam
-Delving deeper into specific areas of Fundamentals based on the Instructor’s area of expertise:
· Review key elements and troubleshoot problem areas
· Learn advanced techniques not taught anywhere else: including the advanced meridian, vivaxis and nervous system techniques
· Watch and practice how to introduce BodyTalk to someone new
· How to talk about and build your BodyTalk business
· THIS WORKSHOP WILL:
· Consist of ample practice time
· Enhance confidence in your BodyTalk abilities
· Give you tips to develop professionalism
· Prepare you for your certification exam
· Give you practical business building skills
Upon completion of this course the student will:
– Develop a deeper understanding of the Exploring Procedure, and the meanings of Details, More Specific, Orientation, Definition, Link, Implementation, Tap Out, Specific Tapping, Hand Placements, Breathing.
– Understand how to professionally explain a session and formulas to a client.
– Develop confidence with their muscle checking.
– Have all of their questions answered about the Fundamentals techniques and performing sessions on clients.
– Understand how to use the appendices in the back of the Fundamentals manual.
– Feel more confident about discussing BodyTalk with potential new clients.
– Other objectives addressed will be dependent on the Instructor teaching the course.
– Understand how to prepare for the CBP exam.
The exam will now be including more short answer and essay type questions to ensure testing of understanding versus memorization. Students will be required to document their 50 BodyTalk practice sessions which must be done from memory. These documented sessions will be reviewed by the examining instructor. The certification exam is increasing in price, from $195.00 to $250.00. This change is effective Jan 1, 2014. This gives students an opportunity to take advantage of writing their exams before the price increase. The IBA’s goal is to increase quality control for CBP session. Insuring the CBP is confident and fully understands the material providing a standard in CBP sessions.
Exam Writing Opportunities:
Exam writing opportunities are continuously available upon your request, in-person or on-line options are available.. Do know my personal examining philosophy is one of it being a learning opportunity, to nurture you and your growth as a future BodyTalker. In line with this, the atmosphere is one of support and mentorship for you.
There are tools on-line at www.vibranttransformation.com to help you easily succeed, including a fun procedure example – can you spot the mistake?, a sample exam and many examaples of sessions within the last half of each of the recorded study groups. You’re welcome to make up your own procedure examples and send them in and I’ll give you feedback.
Want a tool that doesn’t exist on the site yet? Let me know about it and we’ll continue to grow together.
Please know that if you have any questions along the way.
Click here to register for BodyTalk Fundamentals Integration.