A 40-Day Exploration
Money, Wealth & Valuing Yourself
Daily self-exploration exercises with self-care
and group integration sessions.
Ideal for all those searching for a different way to live
whether you are a client, student, or practitioner of any kind.
|What if you could have the financial freedom to be as generous as you want to be all the time?
One of the biggest factors of stress we see with clients and students is their financial health. Most of the people we work with are unaware of how that translates into depleting their kidneys of their Qi and their vitality that fuels and animates your body or how it chips away at their self-esteem, self-value and self-worth.
Most of the time the stress consists of a lack consciousness of “I don’t have enough”. Commonly the belief that I need to be poor to be spiritual dominates alongside this lack consciousness on a subconscious level.
People have their unique experiences which shape how they see money, how they relate to receiving it and these all directly reflect their self-value and worth. The attitude of having to keep up with Jones’s gets magnified by media and idealizing Hollywoodized images of success.
Whether it’s through possessions or how you feel about yourself, wealth is wealth. It has become unfortunately routine to question ‘Am I good enough’? It’s become equally unfortunately routine to seek confirmation of successfulness as a person via a bigger house or a nicer car.
Whether you’d like to address your relationship with yourself and how you value yourself or this reflection in your sense of wealth and abundance in any given area of your life or your finances themselves, this course will be of tremendous benefit in this exploration.
“Every session it feels like you’re treating just me, are you sure these sessions aren’t just for me?” is common feedback received when working with group BodyTalk sessions, pre-recorded or live.
The nature of group work allows, from a quantum physics understanding of increasing observation, for exceptional effectiveness.
♦ Daily exercises interspersed with integration days, allowing you to rest, integrate and catch-up so you don’t feel overwhelmed.
– Explorations into a number of principles including humility, honesty, authenticity, compassion, relationships (with self and others), intimacy, sensuality.
– Illuminate and cultivate a passionate relationship to you… and to you living fully.
– Exercises to invite you looking inward and exploring yourself, all of which can be done multiple times to discover more within yourself.
– Support is available to you via email or FaceBook message for you to share your awareness’s, your questions or simply connect.
♦ Six (6) group BodyTalk sessions to optimize integration of your self-discoveries.
– Integration BodyTalk sessions will draw on BodyTalk, Eastern Medicine and the Life Sciences’ principles (ie. Reveal & Release, etc.) with an emphasis on exploring self honestly.
– The effectiveness of creating change in yourself and your life is greatly increased with these supporting sessions.
– Group sessions are interspersed throughout this exploration to maximize your experience and your success.
– Listening to the sessions can be done multiple times to continue to receive benefit up to months and years later.
Clients: This will help to deepen your connection to the most intimate relationship you have, the one with yourself. It will also deepen your healing sessions with practitioners by understanding yourself more.
Practitioners: This will help to strengthen the scope of your sessions, whatever you practice, by broadening the possibilities of what can be done, allowing you to take others deeper into themselves to heal.
Schedule: You’ll receive your Introduction to the course today along with your first exercise. If you’d like to start on a different day or are enrolling in more than one course and want them to start at different times, please specify in the comments section of your order during checkout before submitting. Or you can email us after you’ve placed your order to request a change.
Registration: Choose your option and use the Add to Cart button above.
|Frequently Asked Questions
How effective are recordings of integration sessions?