Two 40-Day Explorations
Sex, Passion, and Love
Daily self-exploration exercises with self-care
and scheduled group integration sessions.
Ideal for all those searching for a different way to live
whether you are a client, student, or practitioner of any kind.
|“Those who remain content easily remain small: small are their joys, small are their ecstasies, small are their silences, small is their being. But there is no need! This smallness is your own imposition upon your freedom, upon your unlimited possibilities, upon your unlimited potential.” -Osho|
Come passionately explore your possibilities.
“…Understand that sex, pain and love are all extreme experiences. Only those who know those frontiers know life; everything else is just passing the time.” -Paulo Coelho
“You only know yourself when you go beyond your limits.” -Paulo Coelho
Come connect to your passion.
“Every session it feels like you’re treating just me, are you sure these sessions aren’t just for me?” is common feedback received when working with group BodyTalk sessions, pre-recorded or live.
In Eastern Medicine it’s well known that your sexual energy is the life force that animates your body. We can feel fatigued, sick, stressed unnecessarily and be in pain when this energy isn’t moving through the body to heal it. What’s standing in the way?
Come explore and embrace your most powerful health care tool.
The nature of group work allows, from a quantum physics understanding of increasing observation, for exceptional effectiveness.
|What’s included in each course?
♦ Daily exercises interspersed with integration days, allowing you to rest, integrate and catch-up so you don’t feel overwhelmed.
– Explorations into a number of principles including humility, honesty, authenticity, compassion, relationships (with self and others), intimacy, sensuality.
– Illuminate and cultivate a passionate relationship to you… and to you living fully.
– Exercises to invite you looking inward and exploring yourself, all of which can be done multiple times to discover more within yourself.
– Support is available to you via email or FaceBook message for you to share your awareness’s, your questions or simply connect.
♦ Twelve (12) group BodyTalk sessions to optimize integration of your self-discoveries.
– Integration BodyTalk sessions will draw on BodyTalk, Eastern Medicine and the Life Sciences’ principles (ie. FreeFall, etc.) with an emphasis on exploring self honestly.
– The effectiveness of creating change in yourself and your life is greatly increased with these supporting sessions.
– Group sessions are interspersed throughout this exploration to maximize your experience and your success.
– Listening to the sessions can be done multiple times to continue to receive benefit up to months and years later.
♦ One (1) individual BodyTalk session is scheduled by you when you feel you need it most.
– For those who wish to continue to integrate their specific focus within the journey of this exploration.
– Request your session any time within 4 months of starting your course.
Clients: This will help to deepen your connection to the most intimate relationship you have, the one with yourself. It will also deepen your healing sessions with practitioners by understanding yourself more.
Practitioners: This will help to strengthen the scope of your sessions, whatever you practice, by broadening the possibilities of what can be done, allowing you to take others deeper into themselves to heal.
Testimonials: Read what past students have said.
Investment: Exercises plus 12 group integration sessions is regularly $540 if you were to buy these individually, this bundle of sex, passion and love is only $459.
Taxes not included.
Schedule: You’ll receive your Introduction to the course today along with your first exercise. If you’d like to start on a different day or are enrolling in more than one course and want them to start at different times, please specify in the comments section of your order during checkout before submitting. Or you can email us after you’ve placed your order to request a change.
Registration: Choose your options and use the Add to Cart button above.
|Frequently Asked Questions
How effective are recordings of integration sessions?