Feeling tired, exhausted, fatigued or like you’re just not getting enough rest? Can you wake up but not feel ready to get up and start your day?
1 BodyTalk Session, 2 Transformation Specialists
Amy Dawn S will be additionally anchoring this session with her powerful insight and observation
Ideal for all who are seeking relief.
“Sleep is the best meditation.” -Dalai Lama
|You’ll receive your session the day you sign up. I recommend listening to the session at least twice on the first day and then as needed on the remaining days following. You can continue to listen to the session at anytime thereafter for further relief and you can continue to receive benefit from this session for many months and years to come.Why do the Sleep Happy Session? Check out the info below to learn more about the far reaching benefits of sleep from physical to mental and emotional health.
Did you know this about sleep…
In our go go go worlds, it’s easy to see that juggling work, family, health, etc often leads to a demanding schedule. More pressure, more stress means more anxiety. Combine that with seemingly less time to take care of ourselves and you’ve got a recipe for burnout. Exhaustion and fatigue give rise to all those sabotages you use, preventing optimal health.
Ready to hit your “pause” button and find a different way? Commit to putting yourself and your health first so you an both play the game of life with greater ease as well as perhaps take stock and change how it us you’re ‘doing’ life. Come stabilize your sleep and all that it regulates, which is everything in your entire body and mind.
If you have sleep disorders I strongly recommend having individual guidance with a medical professional as well.
Come explore what drives you, what you’re getting from it, how it’s been serving you, how it hasn’t and step into another way to experience your life.
There’s always another way.
We’ll be exploring a number of principles including vulnerability, strength, power, humility, honesty, authenticity, compassion, relationships (with self and others), intimacy, and sensuality.
The nature of group work allows, from a quantum physics understanding of increasing observation, for exceptional effectiveness.
“Every session it feels like you’re treating just me, are you sure these sessions aren’t just for me?” is common feedback received when working with group BodyTalk sessions, pre-recorded or live.
Stop chasing your symptoms and come experience release.
♦ Explorations into a number of principles including humility, honesty, authenticity, compassion, relationships (with self and others), intimacy, sensuality – all while focusing on optimizing your sleep.
– Illuminate and cultivate a passionate relationship to you and your nervous system… and to you living fully.
– Homework: explorations to invite you looking inward and exploring yourself, all of which can be done multiple times to discover more within yourself.
– Support is available to you via email or FaceBook message for you to share your awareness’s, your questions or simply connect.
♦ One (1) group BodyTalk session which you’ll receive the day you sign up.
– Listening to the session can be done multiple times to continue to receive benefit up to months and years later.
– The session will draw on BodyTalk, Eastern Medicine and the Life Sciences’ principles (ie. Reveal & Release, etc.) with an emphasis on exploring self honestly.Clients: This will help to deepen your connection to the most intimate relationship you have, the one with yourself. It will also deepen your healing sessions with practitioners by understanding yourself more.
Practitioners: This will help to strengthen the scope of your sessions, whatever you practice, by broadening the possibilities of what can be done, allowing you to take others deeper into themselves to heal.
Investment: One (1) group session is $100.
Taxes not included.
Schedule: You’ll receive your Introduction to the course today along with your first session.
Registration: Choose your option and use the Add to Cart button above.
|Frequently Asked Questions
How effective are recordings of integration sessions?