Surrender to Support
Exploring Eastern Medicine Principles
4 Group BodyTalk Sessions
and optional individual session at your request
Ideal for all those searching for a different way to live
whether you are a client, student, or practitioner of any kind.
Surrender – cease resistance
Come surrender to support, cease resistance to living fully within yourself.
We’ve had a remarkable opportunity to spend time in seminars with Dr. John Veltheim, the developer of BodyTalk, studying principles of Eastern Medicine. Its underlying principles will serve as the foundation for these group sessions. The nature of group work allows, from a quantum physics understanding of increasing observation, for exceptional effectiveness.
“Every session it feels like you’re treating just me, are you sure these sessions aren’t just for me?” is common feedback received when working with group BodyTalk sessions, pre-recorded or live.
♦ Explorations into a number of principles including humility, honesty, authenticity, compassion, relationships (with self and others), intimacy, sensuality.
– Illuminate and cultivate a passionate relationship to you… and to you living fully.
– Weekly homework (found at the end of each week’s audio session) explorations to invite you looking inward and exploring yourself, all of which can be done multiple times to discover more within yourself.
– Support is available to you via email or FaceBook message for you to share your awareness’s, your questions or simply connect.
♦ Four (4) group BodyTalk sessions to optimize integration of your self-discoveries.
– Access to the recording of your group session is provided every seven (7) days
– Listening to the sessions can be done multiple times to continue to receive benefit up to months and years later.
– Integration BodyTalk sessions will draw on BodyTalk, Eastern Medicine and the Life Sciences’ principles (ie. Reveal & Release, etc.) with an emphasis on exploring self honestly.
– The effectiveness of creating change in yourself and your life is greatly increased with these supporting sessions.Clients: This will help to deepen your connection to the most intimate relationship you have, the one with yourself. It will also deepen your healing sessions with practitioners by understanding yourself more.
Practitioners: This will help to strengthen the scope of your sessions, whatever you practice, by broadening the possibilities of what can be done, allowing you to take others deeper into themselves to heal.
Taxes not included.
Schedule: You’ll receive your Introduction to the course today along with your first session. If you’d like to start on a different day or are enrolling in more than one course and want them to start at different times, please specify in the comments section of your order during checkout before submitting. Or you can email us after you’ve placed your order to request a change.
Registration: Choose your option and use the Add to Cart button above.
|Frequently Asked Questions||Frequently Asked Questions
How effective are recordings of integration sessions?