The Faces of You


Masks were created at one stage of your life, to help you, but now they may be making it difficult for you to receive the connection you desire with others, with yourself as well as your needs. Think of each mask as putting another barrier between you and your environment, isolating you and blocking you from finding what you’re seeking, distorting how you experience your world.

Read the full course description below.


SKU: N/A Categories: ,


A 40-Day Exploration

The Faces of You

Come face what’s masking the real you.

Daily self-exploration exercises with self-care
and optional scheduled group integration sessions
and/or individual session at your request.


Ideal for all those searching for a different way to live
whether you are a client, student, or practitioner of any kind.


Many faces or masks are worn throughout your day, to the point that they’re difficult to keep track of which, if any of them, are real. All the roles you play throughout your day all require a unique set of faces, or masks. From a bioenergetic viewpoint, these all impact your skin, your face as well as how comfortable you are with facing your world, your approach in dealing with your problems and taking action, and much more.

“I hide all my problems behind my smile. Behind my smile is a world of pain.” (Anonymous)

Sound familiar?

If you’ve worn a mask for so long that you’ve forgotten who you are, this exploration is calling your name.

Daily homework exercises will offer you the opportunity to examine yourself, how you’re living, cultivate a new place to come from and much more.

The nature of group work allows, from a quantum physics understanding of increasing observation, for exceptional effectiveness.

Come face your life.

Experience yourself.

Take off your masks.

“Every session it feels like you’re treating just me, are you sure these sessions aren’t just for me?” is common feedback received when working with group BodyTalk sessions, pre-recorded or live.

Come experience relief.

What’s included?
♦ Daily exercises interspersed with integration days, allowing you to rest, integrate and catch-up so you don’t feel overwhelmed.
– Explorations into a number of principles including humility, honesty, authenticity, compassion, relationships (with self and others), intimacy, sensuality.
– Illuminate and cultivate a passionate relationship to you… and to you living fully.
– Exercises to invite you looking inward and exploring yourself, all of which can be done multiple times to discover more within yourself.
– Support is available to you via email or FaceBook message for you to share your awareness’s, your questions or simply connect.
♦ Six (6) group BodyTalk sessions to optimize integration of your self-discoveries.
– Integration BodyTalk sessions will draw on BodyTalk, Eastern Medicine and the Life Sciences’ principles (ie. Reveal & Release, etc.) with an emphasis on exploring self honestly.
– The effectiveness of creating change in yourself and your life is greatly increased with these supporting sessions.
– Group sessions are interspersed throughout this exploration to maximize your experience and your success.
– Listening to the sessions can be done multiple times to continue to receive benefit up to months and years later.Clients: This will help to deepen your connection to the most intimate relationship you have, the one with yourself. It will also deepen your healing sessions with practitioners by understanding yourself more.
Practitioners: This will help to strengthen the scope of your sessions, whatever you practice, by broadening the possibilities of what can be done, allowing you to take others deeper into themselves to heal.Investment: $420
Taxes not included.Schedule: You’ll receive your Introduction to the course today along with your first exercise.  If you’d like to start on a different day or are enrolling in more than one course and want them to start at different times, please specify in the comments section of your order during checkout before submitting. Or you can email us after you’ve placed your order to request a change.Registration: Choose your option and use the Add to Cart button above.
Frequently Asked Questions

How effective are recordings of integration sessions?
How do I access my sessions?
Where do my sessions take place?
What if I have questions about our exercises or sessions?
Who can see my comments if I post them?

Additional information

Choose Your Payment

2 Payments (60% Now, Then Remaining 40% Charged in One Month), 4 Payments (40% Now, Then Three Monthly charges of 20%), Pay In Full