When you register for a Vibrant Transformation WorkShop or Seminar, you are agreeing to all of the following terms. If you registered on the web, these terms appeared on the registration page, and you indicated your agreement by clicking the Submit button at the completion of the checkout process.
VIBRANT TRANSFORMATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By law, I have the right to cancel within 3 business days of purchase. When cancelling under this provision, any tuition collected will be refunded in full so long as I give notice to Vibrant Transformation administration at (306) 280-8264 by midnight Pacific time on the third business day after the date of purchase.
2. If I leave the program at any time before its expected completion, my payment plan will be cancelled and no monies previously paid will be refunded.
3. Deposits for live events (WorkShops and Seminars) are, if collected, are non-refundable. If I change my registration prior to attending the program, my deposit will be effected, as follows:
- If I cancel my registration, I forfeit my deposit.
- If I change my participation to a different live event, I forfeit $200 of my deposit if I notify Vibrant Transformation administration at (306) 280-8264 two months prior to the first day of the live event. In the case of live events that do not collect a deposit, I can change my participation to a different live event without penalty up to 21 days prior (with the exception of seminars taking place in non-Canadian locations – these cases will require 6 weeks notice for all non-Canadian locations). If less than 21 days and more than 7 days prior an admin fee equal to 50% of the WorkShop or Seminar fee will be applied to all cancellations or transfers. If less than 7 days prior, no refunds will be provided for cancellations.; transfers will be provided at the cost of 50% of the live event fee.
- For live events that collect deposits: If I change my participation to a different live event after two months prior to the first day of the original live event registered for, I forfeit all of my deposit on the original live event.
4. In the case of live events that do not collect a deposit, I can change my participation to a different live event without penalty up to 21 days prior (with the exception of seminars taking place in non-Canadian locations – these cases will require 6 weeks notice for all non-Canadian locations). If less than 21 days and more than 7 days prior an admin fee equal to 50% of the WorkShop or Seminar fee will be applied to all cancellations or transfers. If less than 7 days prior, no refunds will be provided for cancellations.; transfers will be provided at the cost of 50% of the live event fee.
5. If I registered for a live event, I understand that if I do not attend on the first full day, I will be considered a “No Show”. I will forfeit my deposit and 1st payment, my payment plan will be cancelled, and I will not be able to participate in this program or future programs.
6. I understand that critical live event information, including course location, will be communicated to me solely via email, and that it is my responsibility to read all emails, and to solve any technical issues that may be blocking my ability to receive emails from Vibrant Transformation. I understand that all of these Terms and Conditions will apply, regardless of whether I receive emails from Vibrant Transformation.
7. I understand that Vibrant Transformation offers a “Satisfaction Guarantee” for all WorkShops completed except the Vibrant Transformation Teacher Training and also excepting Seminars because the ultimate success of these for me depends heavily on my efforts in participating fully in the program. I understand that there are no refunds of any amounts paid for the Vibrant Transformation Teacher Training.
PAYMENT PLAN TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your deposit will be charged immediately and is not refundable. Your first payment on the payment plan will be automatically deducted from your account on the day you checkout. After the first payment, the agreed upon payments will be deducted, every 30 days, from the same account until balance is paid in full. Each payment is not refundable after such payment is made. The amount of the deposit and each payment for each course or live even can be found on the front of this registration form in Step 2. All prices are in Canadian Dollars.
1. I understand that a charge of $100 will be assessed for any changes to the payment schedule above.
2. In the event that any of the payments are declined for any reason, I authorize Vibrant Transformation to assess and collect a Decline Fee of $25 for each occurrence. I understand that, if any of my scheduled payments are declined, it is my responsibility to contact Vibrant Transformation to rectify the problem. Until the problem is rectified and the payment plan brought current, I understand that I may be ineligible to participant in parts of the Vibrant Transformation Teach Training.
3. I agree not to cancel, revoke, charge back or dispute any previously entered charge on my credit card, unless prohibited by law. If, after making a payment or payments by credit card, I later dispute the charge(s) and it is later determined that the charge was properly authorized, I agree to pay all fees and costs incurred by Vibrant Transformation as a result of the improper cancellation, revocation, charge back or dispute. I authorize Vibrant Transformation to charge such fees and costs on the credit card provided by me on the front of this registration form.
4. After participating in the Vibrant Transformation Teach Training or live event, in its entirety or in part, if I am in arrears on any payments, I agree to reimburse Vibrant Transformation for all costs associated with collecting the remainder of the tuition, including but not limited to, attorney’s fees and costs of court
Again, we thank you for your registration. If you have questions about any of the Terms and Conditions, please contact Vibrant Transformation at (306) 280-8264. We are available to assist you between 10am and 4pm Mountain Standard Time, Monday through Friday.