Your Feminine: Stillness, Grounding, Presence and Beyond

$420.00

Nov 22-Dec 31, 2016

For men and women alike, we’ve all got an inner feminine at play behind the scenes. I wonder, what is your feminine telling you?

Come explore the most intimate relationship you have with 40 days of attention to the person in your life that matters most…. You. Embrace the experiential understanding of being in Service of Self vs. self-serving and ‘walking the talk’.

Clear

SKU: N/A Category:

Description

A 40-Day Exploration

Your Feminine:
Stillness, Grounding, Presence and Beyond

Come Find, Feel and Frolic

Nov 22 – Dec 31, 2016

Daily self-exploration exercises with self-care
and group integration sessions
and the option to add on an individual session at your request.

femininequote

Ideal for all those searching for a different way to live
whether you are a client, student, practitioner or a human being seeking for answers within yourself.

fallfeminine1

For men and women alike, we’ve all got an inner feminine at play behind the scenes. I wonder, what is your feminine telling you?Fall is a time when a natural drawing inward, where our yin (feminine) nature lays, transpires.

Come explore the most intimate relationship you have with 40 days of attention to the person in your life that matters most…. You. Embrace the experiential understanding of being in Service of Self vs. self-serving and ‘walking the talk’.

Playfully commit to your most intimate relationship, the one you have with yourself. Focus with us on awareness of the feminine.

“Every session it feels like you’re treating just me, are you sure these sessions aren’t just for me?” is common feedback received when working with group BodyTalk sessions, pre-recorded or live.

The nature of group work allows, from a quantum physics understanding of increasing observation, for exceptional effectiveness.

fallfeminine2

The deepest experience of the creator is feminine, for it is experience of receiving and bearing.
-Rilke

What’s included?
♦ Daily exercises interspersed with integration days, allowing you to rest, integrate and catch-up so you don’t feel overwhelmed.
– Explorations into a number of principles including humility, honesty, authenticity, compassion, relationships (with self and others), intimacy, sensuality.
– Illuminate and cultivate a passionate relationship to you… and to you living fully.
– Exercises to invite you looking inward and exploring yourself, all of which can be done multiple times to discover more within yourself.
– Support is available to you via email or FaceBook message for you to share your awareness’s, your questions or simply connect.
Options:
♦ Six (6) group BodyTalk sessions to optimize integration of your self-discoveries.
– Integration BodyTalk sessions will draw on BodyTalk, Eastern Medicine and the Life Sciences’ principles (ie. Reveal & Release, etc.) with an emphasis on exploring self honestly.
– The effectiveness of creating change in yourself and your life is greatly increased with these supporting sessions.
– Group sessions are interspersed throughout this exploration to maximize your experience and your success.
– Listening to the sessions can be done multiple times to continue to receive benefit up to months and years later.Clients: This will help to deepen your connection to the most intimate relationship you have, the one with yourself. It will also deepen your healing sessions with practitioners by understanding yourself more.
Practitioners: This will help to strengthen the scope of your sessions, whatever you practice, by broadening the possibilities of what can be done, allowing you to take others deeper into themselves to heal.
Investment: $420
Taxes not included.Schedule: You’ll receive your Introduction to the course Nov 22 along with your first exercise.  If you’d like to start on a different day or are enrolling in more than one course and want them to start at different times, please specify in the comments section of your order during checkout before submitting. Or you can email us after you’ve placed your order to request a change.

Registration: Choose your option and use the Add to Cart button above.

Frequently Asked Questions

How effective are recordings of integration sessions?
How do I access my sessions?
Where do my sessions take place?
What if I have questions about our exercises or sessions?
Who can see my comments if I post them?





Additional information

Choose Your Payment

2 Payments (60% Now, Then Remaining 40% Charged in One Month), 4 Payments (40% Now, Then Three Monthly charges of 20%), Pay In Full