A 40-Day Exploration
Nourish Your Body, Mind, and Soul
Daily self-exploration exercises with self-care
and optional scheduled group integration sessions
and/or individual session at your request.
Ideal for all those searching for a different way to live
whether you are a client, student, or practitioner of any kind.
|Giving yourself permission to be the most important person in the world, come explore for 40 days how to be you and nourish yourself body, mind and soul.What’s preventing you from being unapologetically, authentically you?
So often we wonder why we struggle in life, work, relationships… so we sign up for another seminar looking for the magic recipe of how to act, what steps to take to ensure misery won’t strike again. All the while inhibiting, dis-empowering and dismissing ourselves in favor of someone else or their ideas of ‘how things should be’. Self-suppression by following someone else’s recipe of ‘how to (achieve x) ” has shown itself to be the stepping stone path to hiding behind yet another layer of fakeness.
Let’s step behind the facade, connecting with the strength and power that’s naturally within you. Develop your relationship to humanness and deepen your ability to listen.
From “Knowing Better” to Being.
“It’s as if society has a strategy to condemn you for who you are but they then encourage you to be like someone else.” -Osho
“To love yourself, truly love yourself, is to finally discover the essence of personal courage, self-respect, integrity, and self-esteem. These are the qualities of grace that come directly from a soul with stamina.” -Carolyn Myss
“Do your inner and outer worlds match? You are your greatest teacher, come find your answers inside of yourself.”
“Every session it feels like you’re treating just me, are you sure these sessions aren’t just for me?” is common feedback received when working with group BodyTalk sessions, pre-recorded or live.
The nature of group work allows, from a quantum physics understanding of increasing observation, for exceptional effectiveness.
♦ Daily exercises interspersed with integration days, allowing you to rest, integrate and catch-up so you don’t feel overwhelmed.
– Explorations into a number of principles including humility, honesty, authenticity, compassion, relationships (with self and others), intimacy, sensuality.
– Illuminate and cultivate a passionate relationship to you… and to you living fully.
– Exercises to invite you looking inward and exploring yourself, all of which can be done multiple times to discover more within yourself.
– Support is available to you via email or FaceBook message for you to share your awareness’s, your questions or simply connect.
♦ Six (6) group BodyTalk sessions to optimize integration of your self-discoveries.
– Integration BodyTalk sessions will draw on BodyTalk, Eastern Medicine and the Life Sciences’ principles (ie. Reveal & Release, etc.) with an emphasis on exploring self honestly.
– The effectiveness of creating change in yourself and your life is greatly increased with these supporting sessions.
– Group sessions are interspersed throughout this exploration to maximize your experience and your success.
– Listening to the sessions can be done multiple times to continue to receive benefit up to months and years later.
♦ One (1) optional individual BodyTalk session is scheduled by you when you feel you need it most.
– For those who wish to continue to integrate their specific focus within the journey of this exploration.
– Request your session any time within 4 months of starting your course.Clients: This will help to deepen your connection to the most intimate relationship you have, the one with yourself. It will also deepen your healing sessions with practitioners by understanding yourself more.
Practitioners: This will help to strengthen the scope of your sessions, whatever you practice, by broadening the possibilities of what can be done, allowing you to take others deeper into themselves to heal.Testimonials: Read what past students have said.Investment:
Exercises plus 6 group integration sessions is $270
Taxes not included.
Schedule: You’ll receive your Introduction to the course today along with your first exercise. If you’d like to start on a different day or are enrolling in more than one course and want them to start at different times, please specify in the comments section of your order during checkout before submitting. Or you can email us after you’ve placed your order to request a change.
Registration: Choose your option and use the Add to Cart button above.
|Frequently Asked Questions
How effective are recordings of integration sessions?