Treat Your Heart
Give Yourself A Treat
And Nurture Your Heart
5 Lectures and Exercises for Your Heart
and 5 Group BodyTalk Sessions
and optional individual session at your request
Ideal for all those searching for a different way to live
whether you are a client, student, or practitioner of any kind.
Come nurture your heart.
This exploration of the heart will use advanced bioenergetics, ideal for those wishing to deeply explore their heart. The heart functions to harmonize relationships, both externally with your friends, family, and romantic partners as well as internally between all the parts of your body. The heart houses your spirit.
Each week will consist of a short lecture on the underlying principles of the quadrant and what it reflects metaphysically, spiritually, and anatomically ie. the heart reflects brain function, bioenergetically speaking. There will be exercises designed to continue to support action in line with self-care to get the most out of each weekly BodyTalk session.
Weekly BodyTalk sessions to optimize function on every level from physical to mental to emotional that corresponds with the quadrants of the heart. Bioenergetic heart explorations will be the primary focus in our group work.
We’ll be exploring a number of principles including communication, humility, honesty, authenticity, compassion, relationships (with self and others), intimacy, sensuality and sexuality.
The nature of group work allows, from a quantum physics understanding of increasing observation, for exceptional effectiveness.
Read more about symptoms of heart issues in the Traditional Chinese Medicine view of the heart here.
“Every session it feels like you’re treating just me, are you sure these sessions aren’t just for me?” is the most common feedback I receive when working with group BodyTalk sessions, pre-recorded or live.
♦ Five (5) lectures focused on underlying principles of the quadrant and what it reflects metaphysically, spiritually, and anatomically
– Exercises designed to cultivate self-care for your heart, to invite you looking inward and exploring yourself, all of which can be done multiple times to discover more within yourself.
– Explorations into a number of principles including humility, honesty, authenticity, compassion, relationships (with self and others), intimacy, sensuality.
– Illuminate and cultivate a passionate relationship to you… and to you living fully.
– Support is available to you via email or FaceBook message for you to share your awareness’s, your questions or simply connect.
– Access to the recording including your heart lecture is provided every seven (7) days
– The primary focus is on bioenergetic heart explorations where we begin by releasing the false heart in the pericardium area and then address holding within each of the quadrants of the heart, which correspond to different areas of our brain.
♦ Five (5) group BodyTalk sessions to optimize integration of your self-discoveries.
– Integration BodyTalk sessions will draw on BodyTalk, Eastern Medicine and the Life Sciences’ principles (ie. Reveal & Release, etc.) with an emphasis on exploring self honestly.
– The effectiveness of creating change in yourself and your life is greatly increased with these supporting sessions.
– Group sessions are interspersed every seven (7) days throughout this exploration to maximize your experience and your success.
– Listening to the sessions can be done multiple times to continue to receive benefit up to months and years later.Clients: This will help to deepen your connection to the most intimate relationship you have, the one with yourself. It will also deepen your healing sessions with practitioners by understanding yourself more.
Practitioners: This will help to strengthen the scope of your sessions, whatever you practice, by broadening the possibilities of what can be done, allowing you to take others deeper into themselves to heal.Investment: $375
Taxes not included.Schedule: You’ll receive your Introduction to the course today along with your first lecture and session. If you’d like to start on a different day or are enrolling in more than one course and want them to start at different times, please specify in the comments section of your order during checkout before submitting. Or you can email us after you’ve placed your order to request a change.
Registration: Choose your option and use the Add to Cart button above.
|Frequently Asked Questions||Frequently Asked Questions
How effective are recordings of integration sessions?